If you're looking for a truly indulgent experience, this Egypt Trip Package is for you to explore the Best of Egypt. Stay in luxurious hotels, dine on gourmet cuisine, and enjoy VIP treatment throughout your Egypt Tours
Arrive in style as you are greeted at Cairo International Airport by your personal tour leader and escorted to your luxurious hotel via private airport transfer.
Begin your journey with a visit to the iconic pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, where you will have the exclusive opportunity to enter the pyramid of Chephren. Then, indulge in a leisurely camel ride near the Great Pyramids and savor a sumptuous meal at the 9 Pyramids Lounge, boasting a breathtaking view of the pyramids and the surrounding area. Retire to your hotel for a lavish dinner.
Take to the skies and fly to Luxor, where you will embark on your Nile cruise. Explore the East Bank of Luxor, where you will visit the grand temples of Karnak and Luxor, both of which are rich in history and architectural splendor. Enjoy a gourmet lunch and dinner on board as you sail through the Nile.
Take a journey to the West Bank of Luxor, where you will visit the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, home to the tombs of ancient Pharaohs. Explore the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Memnon, and marvel at the intricate beauty of the tomb of Nefertari, considered to be one of the most beautiful tombs in the Valley of the Queens.
Gourmet lunch and dinner on board are included.
- Our fully-customized itinerary is tailored to your interests and schedule, guaranteeing that you have an unforgettable experience.
- With 24/7 in-destination support from our local office, you can rest easy knowing that you have access to assistance at all times.
- All accommodation stays, tours, and transfers for scheduled activities are included in the package unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- You will be transported in luxury, with a private driver for tours and transfers.
- Our local private guides or shared tours will take you through the highlights and experiences of your itinerary, providing you with a deep understanding and appreciation of the destination.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by one of our representatives at the airport or your accommodation, who will confirm your meet-and-greet location.
- Every morning, you will be treated to a delicious breakfast at your hotel, and any meals indicated in the itinerary are also covered.
- Domestic flights between stops in your itinerary are included in the package unless otherwise indicated.
- You will also be allowed one suitcase and one carry-on per person for trip transfers.
- Our package does not include your international airfare, but our air team will be happy to provide pricing upon request.
- Travel insurance is also not included, but can be purchased after booking your
- Visas, tips for services and experiences, lunches, dinners, and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are also not included unless specified in the itinerary.
- Additional charges such as excess baggage charges, personal charges, early check-in or late check-out from hotels, additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of your itinerary, optional enhancements such as room or flight upgrades, local camera, video fees or passport fees, immunization costs, and local departure taxes (when applicable) are not included in the package.
- USD $2500
Mena House Hotel
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise